|Position||Idol and student|
|Height||153cm (Normal), 157cm (PriPara)|
Airi Mori is a main character in PriPara: Shining Star and is part of the idol unit Pri☆Star. She is a sexy-type idol and her main color is red. Airi is also the songwriter and "big sister" of the group.
Airi has medium length layered black hair with a piece of it colored red. She has dark red eyes and fair skin.
Airi usually wears sexy or cool-type clothes.
Airi is a bit of a rebel, but is very brave and caring. She is very forgiving and sensitive to others feelings. Airi is also like the "big sister" of the group, due to being understanding and mature.
- Tsumiki and Airi are best friends and are mostly seen together in the beginning of the series. Tsumiki usually goes to Airi for advice and if she needs anything.
- Usagi and Airi are best friends and Airi is Usagi's songwritter, as well as the unit's songwritter.
- Yuki is Airi's rival, as well as her childhood friend. The two of them are very close and always challenge each other.
Airi's main brand is Stylish, a sexy-type brand.
- Her voice actor is Eriko Hori "Pile", who is also the voice actor of Maki Nishikino from Love Live!
- Airi represents "Forgiveness" and "Maturity".